Helicopter Flight Instruction
From your first intro flight to your Biannual Flight Review, Nathan Peters, a Gold Seal CFI/CFII has the experience to give you the confidence and skill to reach your flying goals. Train in our Enstrom 480B helicopter, designed as a trainer for the U.S. Military, and see your skills rapidly increase in this safe, stable, and easy to fly helicopter. Or ask about training in your own helicopter or other options. Nathan has experience at all levels of helicopter training, with a proven record of timely completion of your rating.
- Private Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Rating
- Add-on Ratings
- Proficiency Flights
- Flight Instructor CFI
- Instrument Flight Instructor CFII
- Instrument Proficiency Check IPC
- Biannual Flight Review BFR
- Turbine Transition
- Glass Cockpit Transition - Chelton, Garmin, EFIS
- Advanced Emergency Procedures
- Basic Wires Awareness and CRM course
Contact us and we'll make your flying goals a reality!